miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2011

My homework for this week(:

FINDING A JOB!


As you already know I am almost a graphic designer, so I have to find a job, that's why I used www.moster.com .


-Courier Communications


They are looking for a talented graphic designer with less than a year of experience and be capable to use InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. This job would be great for me because I can  use those programs.


http://jobview.monster.com/Graphic-Designer-Job-Waterloo-IA-US-103052614.aspx


-Aerotek


This position is responsible for work with product managers, editors and site merchandisers to create exceptional designs to support online and print merchandisin. I would like to have this job because I know how to use the programas and I would like to improve my skills in this area of the career.


http://jobview.monster.com/Graphic-Design-Job-Seattle-WA-US-103427495.aspx


GLEN KEANE


He is an american animator and illustrator. Keane is best known for his characters animation at Walt Disney Studios like  The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, and recently Tangled.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario