miércoles, 14 de septiembre de 2011

Abaotmi!

Hello!... My name is Mariangela Boscan, I'm from Venezuela. Currently I am studying the 7th trimester of Graphic Desing at URBE. My birthday is on January 19th and I always going to be eighteen. FOREVER!. I believe in this quote "Everything happens for a reason".

Obviously I love God, my family and friends, but I also love to learn little things everyday. I love watching horror movies and movies about the history of any country, those based on books and based in medieval times. I love to listening to music, so I listened many generes since baladas to hardcore. I really like to try new things so I  love to listen songs from another country. I love contemporary dance, I did it when I was tweleve. There's nothing that makes me happier that eating what I like, buy clothes and go out with my friends.

I  think I only hate two things: racism and lies. I don't really like fish,  dead or alive. I also dislike sharks, snakes, reptiles and any kind of amphibians. I think I have bacteriofobia and claustrophobia or maybe I'm just crazy... just kidding.

My dream is to have a healthy and happiest life. Be successful in everything that I do and have my own business. One of my dreams is to travel around the world, I already traveled to Europe so I really wanna see the Wall of China, travel to Australia, Hawai, the Easter Island, Jeju Island, Greece, Argentina, Seoul... (to be continued).


I learned english by watching movies, series, dramas, songs and the basic from highschool. It really helps when you talk with people from another countries in english.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario