miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2011

Interviewing a graphic designer...

Hello again... I wanted to show you a short interview that I made to my friend Patricia, she is a graphic designer. Although the answers are short the are really intersting.


Name: Patricia Hernandez
Date: 18/09/2011

1) Could you please define Graphic Design in your own words?
Graphic Design it is a medium to transmit a message to an especific audience, it's a visual communication.


2) What influenced you to purse Graphic Design?
The fact that I wanted to study interior design and it was the only career that I liked it.


3) Could you please describe the educational process required to become an graphic designer?
Study in a good college that has good equipment for the development of work activities and have the updated design programs.


4) What are the skills you need to be a good graphic designer?
First you need to love what you do, be creative, patient, try to understand the needs of your client and work under pressure.


5) What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?
I was looking for a job where I could apply my knowledge in the area of corporate identity. A job with a friendly atmosphere and where I could learn more about dealing with the different types of clients.


6) What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?
Group work with my friends and reveal photos in the photo lab.

7) From your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an graphic designer student?

The lack of economic resources when buying the materials for activities. Let your work stand out from everyone else.

8) What are your plans for the future?
I plan to continue working for my current company and then create my own business. Maybe studying abroad.

9) Point out your most personally gratifying moment in graphic designer school.
I think it's the moment when I graduate.


10) Why would you recommend graphic designer as a career?

Because it's a fun career and  you also learns a little bit of everything.


She's right, graphic design is one of the most expensive careers and one of the most stressful. Although, i'm really satisfied with the career.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario